In-House Staff Education
Karingal Seymour welcomes applications from qualified, experienced and energetic people who want to join a friendly and professional working environment.
Karingal Seymour is committed to providing service excellence by offering career and professional development opportunities through our comprehensive and innovative education and training program.
Staff at Karingal Seymour also enjoy:
• Above Award wages and generous salary packaging arrangements
• Opportunity to make a significant and important contribution
• Work/life balance – part-time option available
• Supportive management – scope for innovation and autonomy
• Working within a high-tech environment, client information management, e-medications administration, menu planning, rostering & communications systems. (Full training provided).
Please select the position you are interested in, and click to download an Employment Application Pack.
For further information, please contact either;
Elizabeth Whitford, CEO/Director of Nursing on 5735 2200 or firstname.lastname@example.org
or Larissa Deeble, Corporate Services Manager on 5735 2200 or email@example.com
Employment Application Pack:
• Application for Employment Form: Employment application form
• Karingal Seymour Service Profile: Karingal Seymour Information Book
• Application for Police Check: www.police.vic.gov.au
• Statutory Declaration: Statutory Declaration
Volunteering at Karingal Seymour:
Karingal Seymour appreciates the support of an active volunteer program, including one-on-one and group activities, on regular basis or as needed.
If you are interested in joining this wonderful group, please contact Elizabeth Whitford or Larissa Deeble on (03) 5735 2200.